What To Expect
What you can expect from us.
You will always work 1 on 1 with a caring expert who is completely committed to helping you achieve your goals for a better life – that’s our promise.
- We Value Your Time
- Traditional therapy requires that a patient comes in two to three times a week for 4-8 weeks. This steals valuable time away from you that could be better spent at work, with your family or enjoying other fun activities. Our model has patients coming in usually once a week for shorter total durations. That means you get to keep your time and regain your function with fewer visits.
- Faster Results
- Most therapy clinics have to fill their therapists’ schedules with at least two people an hour to make ends meet. This means less time with the person who is most able to help you. We will always see you exclusively for one hour at a time which means you will get more of the treatment you need to accelerate your recovery.
- We are Proactive
- Even if you are feeling great right now, there is always the chance of causing a new injury or flaring up an old one. Don’t wait until it is too late – ask us about how we can help you prevent injury using our highly sensitive assessment tools. We are willing to do individual assessments or group assessments for teams, businesses, etc.
What We Do
Injury Prevention Screens
An injury whether on the field or in the office can have far reaching consequences. For an athlete, it may be the end of his or her season. For the employee and employer, an injury may result in lost wages and increased Workman’s Comp premiums respectively. Regardless of which scenario occurs, injuries can cause unpleasant and often times unexpected outcomes. But what if there was a way to see into the future?
While it is impossible to predict what the future will hold for any of us, there are steps and measures athletes and businesses alike can take to proactively diminish the possibility of injury at work or at play. We utilize the Functional Movement Screen (FMS), a series of 7 movements, to identify weakness and joint limitation that may put an individual at risk for injury. Benefits of the screen include:
- A detailed report that stratifies you into one of the four categories of risk:
- Substantial Deficit
- Moderate Deficit
- Slight Deficit
- Three corrective exercises that are specifically prescribed based on your identified deficits.
- If injury has already occurred, it will determine if it is an appropriate time to return back to sport/activity/work. Being pain-free does not mean someone is work or game ready.
- Decreased injury rates with athletics or work related activities
- Potential decrease in Workman’s Comp premiums
- Healthier and more productive staff and athletes
Although being active through exercise and stretching is great, it is no guarantee to preventing injury. Give us a call today if you want to learn more about how you can decrease the risk of injury for yourself, your team or your staff.